First Blog!

My name is Allie, and I'm not new to the blogging world in any sense. I owned a website a few years ago called mendedreality.org, but gave it up when I realized that I didn't have any time for it. I'm not really interested in gaining a million people on here to follow my boring life, but my goal is to have an outlet to explore my pretty eclectic tastes and talk about the stuff going on with me!

I love to cook, so you can expect to see recipes and things of that nature on here. I'm also debating about whether or not to join the folks over at The Daring Kitchen with their monthly challenges, so you may see that too!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas..my boyfriend proposed! Omgosh I was so surprised! I had no idea that was coming, and I have no idea how he pulled it off (he's terrible at keeping secrets!).

Thanks to suckmylolly at Createblog.com for the template, even though I will probably change it soon :)

No Response to "First Blog!"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 A Lil Piece of Me All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes